Monday, December 20, 2010

Just when I thought I was in the clear.

So, usually at Christmas time I will get at leastone illustration project, whether it be something Christmas related or a rush job to complete before the office clears out for the holidays. This year, I didn't think that was going to happen. I actually thought I would have ample time to complete my ambitious Christmas crafting list AND bake a few batches of cookies to boot!

I was wrong.

Thursday I had a phone call from the fine folks at the Toronto Star. I don't want to ruin any surprises, but know two things. First, pick up a copy of the Toronto Star on New Years Day, and second, I will be working every moment of the day until Christmas eve. This project is HUGE in multiple ways.

Anyhow, this was where I left off my crafty pursuits, and how I used my Gocco supplies:



Here are some pre- drawings.


Here is my messy creation centre, and Gocco machine.



End result- and ornament.


Here is my holiday card in progress.


You'll get a closer look on Friday when I can unglue my hand from paintbrush.

Have a good Monday peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment