Monday, April 5, 2010

My TV premiere and more!

Happy Easter Monday!

I hope that the weekend was as lovely for you as it was for me. The weather in Toronto was exceptionally beautiful. Even though Ronaldo and I were driving to visit family and eating copious amounts of their food most of the weekend we still found time to dust off our bikes and have our first ride of 2010!

I made a huge discovery this weekend, thanks to some observant friends of mine. Remember back in January when I had my super busy week of freelance even though it was my week off to work on my website and write lots and lots on my blog? I was able to show you the piece I did for the National Post, but was not able to tell you about the other project. Well, now I can tell it to the world! I did some work to accompany a commercial! I'M ON T.V.!! Check it out!



For this job I created two mandalas (patterns in a circular format) with all sorts of fun things that women do, and what's in Multibionta, the client for the project. Here are the final still mandalas. It was a little hard to picture how they were planning on using everything at the time, but it all makes sense after seeing the commercial. I am so happy with the awesome work that the animators did!

This weekend I also started working on a painting for the next group show that I'm going to be in. The theme is "Manimals" and I am taking an equestrian twist on it. Here's a small sneak peek!

I hope you are having the sunny weather I am wherever you are! Keep an eye out for my work next time you're watching CSI!


No comments:

Post a Comment