Thursday, September 16, 2010

Come crawl with me.

Happy Thursday!

It's a rainy cold day here in Toronto today, but the weather forecast for this weekend is lots of sun. This is a good thing, as this weekend is my first ever outdoor art exhibition!! YAY! That's right- the big event has arrived! From September 17th through the 19th is Queen West Art Crawl here in Toronto at Trinity Bellwoods Park.


Here is a map of the park with where I'm located. I'm in booth E60 (close to Queen St West) for those with poor eyesight. If you're in the hood either Saturday or Sunday between 11 AM and 6 PM I would love to see you! If you have kids or dogs that appreciate art, this is a great opportunity to expose them to it. Both are welcome in E60!


I have spent many nights with paintbrush in hand to make some fresh new work to display. Having this to work toward has definitely kicked my butt back into work mode post move- something I definitely needed. I have a feeling that I'll keep my first class ticket on the painting train and ride it until it just won't go no more. I will post up photos of the new stuff once the show is over. You will therefore have to come view it in person if you'd like to see it before Monday. I will also feature a selection of my older work and original illustrations available unframed at a reasonable price. This is your opportunity to own a piece of my world for cheap!

There are loads of amazing artists that I will be keeping company with this weekend and that alone is reason enough to drop by. If you are in town I hope to see you there!

To bed I go. Tomorrow I'm off of work to get everything pulled together. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment