Sunday, January 17, 2010

DING DONG! 2010 is ringing loud!

Here we are! Another decade is just beginning! Hopefully this one will have less Sisco (remember the thong song?) and more awesomeness. Did you have a wonderful holiday? I'm already slacking on my new years goals (no resolutions for me, thanks) and have not updated the blog in a while. Time to step it up seeing as I have lots to accomplish this year and, much to my dismay, the days are not getting longer.

My Christmas was not a total write off. I did get a little work in. My focus, for the time being, is back on my illustration work. I found that I was a bit neglectful of this part of my life while in tea towel land this past month. The amount of work coming in is probably related (a.k.a. none at all). My representatives are updating their website and I've been getting ready for their big launch. Although I haven't seen it yet, I have a feeling it's going to be beautiful. I 'm excited about being a part of it! It's also lit a fire under my bum to get my own website updated. Since I've been in school I've made my own websites. Original? Yes. A pain in the ass to update? You betcha. I can flash script myself into a confused tizzy like it's no one's business. It's time to give in and ask for some help. I found this website, otherpeoplespixels.com, who will not only provide domain and space, but also offers a variety of templates and easy to understand instructions on how to update. This is key, as I plan to update more than once a year.

I know that it's been unseasonably warm in Toronto, but it's still January so here is a little hot chocolate piece of mine for you to enjoy. Lots of other fun crafty things are heading down the pipeline- I'm looking forward to telling you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment