Thursday, March 11, 2010

A little sneak peek.


Guess who missed the early bus to work again today? Me! This is my first day back on transit after two glorious weeks of driving my sister's car to work- I miss it already!

Anyhow, that combined with a late night of painting my piece for the upcoming Octopus Project show caused my body to fail at the waking up thing this morning. Good news is that the painting turn out just the way I wanted it to. Does that ever happen to you? It doesn't usually for me. Here is a little preview. If you want more, come out to the show!


Next up is the final art for the 1/4 page I'm doing for Today's Parent magazine. Roughs have been approved so it's time to get going on it!

I really love being so busy with my art!

Have you tried a blood orange yet?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment