Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Claire loves... Sicilian blood oranges!

I do!
This is the first year I've had the chance to try these tasty oranges and I am truly addicted. The flavour is very sweet and they're really juicy. I am not one to pick the orange over other fruit but these tasty guys are the best. Plus, they come wrapped in a ninja turtle wrapper! I highly recommend trying them while they are still in season.


I am super busy with lots of exciting art projects, one being an illustration for June's Today's Parent and the other being a painting for a group exhibition in Toronto this weekend. The show is called the Octopus Project and they put on different themed shows every once in a while. The one happening this weekend is themed "Hello!". The show happens at the Case Goods Warehouse in the Distillery district in Toronto- click the link above for more info and directions. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment