Saturday, February 5, 2011

A little bit about Ramona.


I believe I've mentioned I have a cat. Her name is Ramona. She is about 9 months old, and she is ridiculous. Every day she does something that makes me shake my head in disbelief. Last week I picked up some canned food for her that had pumpkin in it to add some fibre to her diet. I was surprised to find that in addition to pumpkin there were a quite a few more veggies with some tasty looking shredded chicken. I almost gave it a try myself it looked so good! Well, Ramona went CRAZY for the truly fancy feast. I after I had human dinner I checked to see if she'd eaten everything. I was shocked to see that she had licked the bowl clean.... except for the peas! She left ALL of the peas! Who knew? So, a tidbit of info about my special lady:
 I hope you're all having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment