Friday, February 19, 2010

Website a-go once more!




Here it is, folks! My very first blog post on the road! I am sitting at the GO transit terminal having failed my first attempt at catching the early bus to work (late by two stinking minutes too! I suppose the bus waits for no man) and thought I would use my time wisely. So, here we go!

The (hopefully) image above is a shot of the progress I made over the weekend on the site I was meaning to do in January. You may have noticed that I've changed this blog background to white (thank you, Ronaldo) and I really like the change so I've decided to continue with it on my work site as well. I'm hoping it won't be too hard to shake off my old hosts for the new ones so that this new site can go live sooner than later.

That's it for now- let's see what happens when I hit publish!

No comments:

Post a Comment