Saturday, May 22, 2010

On newstands now!

Good morning!
Happy Victoria Day weekend to you Canadians! Got to love a long weekend. I'm heading off shortly to help prepare for a bridal shower for Ronaldo's sister (hence my being awake before 9 on a Saturday) but I thought I'd take a sec to upload the work I did for Today's Parent.
I did this piece back in March so I've been waiting on pins and needles to see it in print.

Here's the cover...


Here's the interior...


And here's what I sent the art director way back in March.


What do you think? Ronaldo insisted that I use a Les Paul as inspiration. He also felt that I made the characters' hair too short and that they weren't tattooed enough. I told him that this is for Today's Parent. Enough said.

Exciting news! Ronaldo and I found our new home!! We'll be going from a smallish studio to a 3 BEDROOM! With a JACUZZI TUB! It really is only a matter of time before my dream comes true and I get myself a little kitten.

Off to Stoney Creek to pack cookies for the shower. Enjoy your weekend, wherever you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment