Thursday, August 12, 2010

Make your own darn robot!

This is a safe statement to make, as you now can do so. All you need is your handy dandy, brand spanking, hot off the press, copy of this month's BROKEN PENCIL MAGAZINE!!


I must say I am a bit biased, being the illustrator featured on the cover, but in all truthfulness, Broken Pencil is a great magazine featuring literature, articles, and artwork you wouldn't find in your everyday Maclean's. In this month's issue, the D.I.Y. issue, you can learn how to build a robot of your own. I wonder how I would construct these odd fellows.... likely with lots of plastic and love. Anyhow, I would definitely pick up a copy if I were you! Here is the final illustration prior to the addition of info:

Hope you like it!

I just finished working on some roughs for an upcoming illustration gig. Will tell you all about it in the next post because I have to get my butt up for work in only 5 short hours. Ahh, the joys of 9-5 (or rather 8:30-5).

2 comments:

  1. Tell your blog to stop deleting my comments! Or I'll have to declare war on it...


    what I had typed earlier was...

    "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!
    It has a mind of it's own. My blog, much like Heidi, says your comment is "aut".

    I, however, say it's in.

    ReplyDelete