Monday, January 31, 2011

IT'S BACK!!!

This is an unprecedented second post of the day. I just HAD to. I heard the most amazing news:

TORONTO CRAFT ALERT IS BACK!

Toronto Craft Alert is one of the first blogs I ever read. And I read it religiously. It's basically a constantly evolving list of crafty and arty events happening in Toronto. Things to see, events to participate in, cool people that are doing awesome things in the local craft community, amongst other amazing things. Mid summer 2010 the site took an extended hiatus due to stress of running the site and to re-conceptualize certain aspects of the daily workings of the whole thing. Well, much to my joy, I received an email letting me know that the hiatus is officially over and the alerts are going to start coming through again! Hip hip hooray!!!

from Toronto Craft Alert
This site is where I first learned about Print Gocco, where I found the info to apply for the Queen West Art Crawl and other shows I've participated in, and where I've found other inspirational blogs, such as Make Something. I can't wait to see what the re-vamped site has to offer. I just have to say welcome back, old friend. You have been missed dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment