Sunday, March 20, 2011

A big green thank you.

A very belated happy St. Patrick's day to you! I hope that you celebrated as the Irish do. As I posted last week, my big ECO arts exhibition at Gallery 1313 was the same evening. I was excited to be invited to be in the show. Once I arrived at the opening and saw the caliber of work that my work was sharing wall space with I was totally honoured that I was picked. The gallery itself is a total gem- amazing space and great atmosphere. The curator and director of Gallery 1313, Phil Anderson, did a spectacular job of balancing the varied styles, mediums, and sizes of the works. It was beautiful, and so Phil gets my first big green thank you. My second big green thank you goes to all my wonderful friends and colleagues that came out to the event. I know that were many other places to be and pints of green beer to be drinking so I appreciate that they were there. Actually, thanks to EVERYONE who came out. I hope you liked the show! Here are a few shots from the night.






If these have tickled your fancy to see it all for yourself it is not to late, my friend. The show runs until March 27th, next Sunday. You can find Gallery 1313's hours of operation on their website. Lots of fun stuff to share with you next week, including an amazing artsy Toronto chow spot, a new blog discovery, and some work news. For now, go enjoy the rest of the first day of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment